By the blessing of Shiridi Sainath Maharaj,the real and complete SADGURU to all the sai childrenI started this blog .I was in deep meditation and it was OUR SADGURU who asked me to write a detail blog.I am privileged  to start this blog about our SADGURU SAIBABA Who is the only real guru for he showed us the real meaning of being a guru."Why me and why this as so many blogs are already there and many faded ".He said will the water in the ocean ever get exhausted so also my LEELAS and TEACHING which always are new and has to reach the devotees,his children.If you wish to know the true content and his message you need to read the blog and the posts regularly as we cannot digest the whole food of one year in a single day.

I made it simple,easy short so devotees can assimilate daily instead of heavy doses.I always wanted to give a complete meaning to the teaching of SAIBABA as many do not understand what he means and expect things to happen and miracles to take place just by stepping into Shirdi or for that matter any other BABA temple.We have numerous experiences of devotees and I also wish to share at least one devotee experience in each of the articles so you shall all understand the value of his saying.

I wish to start the first blog with his "EKADASA SUTRALU" as not many understood the real meaning of the same.I am obsessed by SAIABABA devotion and hence this eagerness to reach the children and family of our SADGURU and impart what little I learnt from him and his SATCHARITRA.

One can understand SAI PHILOSOPHY (Sai TATVAM) easily when one recites the "EKADASA SUTRALU" or "11 ASSURANCES OF SAIBABA".He showed we should never discriminate between poor and rich and never show the caste feeling.His coming to this earth was at a time when there was so much fight and two religions in logger heads.Today people are making HUE AND CRY about the same and our BABA who is ominipresent shall be unhappy at the events and hence comes to those choosen devotees to again spread the messages.

Baba has his own way to teach and educate his devotees and I personally fel people who have experienced his grace and those who lived with him are the richest.Saibaba was and will always be a living SADGURU in our times and a perfect YOGIPURUSH>He taught the law of Dharma and gave practical teaching to overcome LUST,ANGER,GREED,HATERED and showed the oad to SHRADDHA AND SABURI.

Shirdi saibaba


        11 assurances of Shirdi Saibaba

1.Who ever puts his feet on Shiridi soil,his suffering would come to end.

2.The wretched and the miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness,as soon as they climb the steps of my samadhi.

3.I shall be active and vigrous even after leaving this earthly body.

4.My tomb shall bless and speak to the need of my devotees.

5.I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.

6.My mortal remains would soeak from my tomb.

7.I am ever living to help and guide all who come to m,who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.

8.If you look at me-I look at you.

9.If you cast your burden on me,I shall surely bear it.

10.If you seek my advice and help,it shall be given to you at once.

11.There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.

Baba made Hemadpanth to put his EGO at his feet and BABA himself wrote the great SATCHARITRA as he was just an instrument.I too am just an instrument and our SAIBABA is personally dectating what message to be given on what day.I am  placing my 5 SENSES and most importantly my EGO at his holy feet and requesting him to spread his leelas through me so it reaches to the lakhs of devotees.
We get ASSIMILATION(ATMA SAKSHAATKARAM) and SUPREME JOY(BRAHAMANANDAM/PARAMASUKAM) when we read,hear or see his leels.If my effort helps change even a single person and fall at his holy feet through this BLOG my life is blessed.

                     SACHITANADA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI